Ernitec BVT-65, Video transmitter
|There is a limited quantity of this product, and it can't be reordered.|
- 10+ in stock
More information about the product
Click here for datasheet (PDF)
- The Ernitec Series 65 is a range of units capable of transmitting colour and black and white video signals on twisted pair cables up to a distance of 1000 m.
- The Series 65 twisted pair transmission equipment can be used in a variety of applications, such as linking a camera to a matrix, transmitting video from a remote matrix to a main matrix or from a matrix to a remote monitor.
- The transmitter unit has a galvanic separator thereby eliminating hum problems.
- The loss introduced by the cable length is compensated on the receiver by means of five potentiometers which must be adjusted at the time of installation.
- The Series 65 is fully compatible with other Ernitec twisted pair video equipment. However the specified technical data including transmission distance assumes the use of Series 65 equipment only
- CHM-PSTP/2 The Ernitec CHM-PSTP/2 is a small power supply and twisted pair transmitter, designed for supply of 12 VDC CCD cameras and fits into the Ernitec CHM/N-housings.
- The built-in twisted pair video transmitter with galvanic separation can be used on cable distances up to 1500 meters for colour signals and 2000 meters for B/W signals. The CHM-PSTP/2 is fully compatible with all other Ernitec twisted pair equipment.